Poor gas mileage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

momojeep13

Reaction score
I have a stock 2013 Raptor. Thanks for no help on poor gas millage. My jeep forum is very helpful. This site for Raptors is garbage.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a stock 2013 Raptor. Thanks for no help on poor gas millage. My jeep forum is very helpful. This site for Raptors is garbage.
Not if you don't ask proper questions. You can't just say "i get ****** gas mileage". There are lots of members here that help constantly and will help you with your problem, but you're being very vague. I even asked you whats your tire pressure. Start offering information and guys will step up and help you.

Raptus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Obviously something is wrong. If there is no blockage in the whole intake system I’d check the ignition system starting with the spark plugs.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Could have a brake dragging, check the rotor temps at all 4 wheels if you have a infared thermometer. Does the engine run smooth? Is there a vibration in the drivetrain?

OP
OP
M

momojeep13

Reaction score
No vibration runs strong without a spark mis. Brakes are good. Can the computer be wrong? And thanks for help.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No vibration runs strong without a spark mis. Brakes are good. Can the computer be wrong? And thanks for help.
You can write down your mileage and compare with the amount of gallons between fill ups. Fill it up and check the odometer, drive for a couple of days and fill up again, write down the gallons and compare the odometer.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Whats your tire pressure? The lower the pressure the worse the mileage and it will be a big difference if its 10 lbs under.