SCHEDULED FOR BUILD 35 OR 37 ?

• 35s Raptor

Votes: 40 42.6%
  • 37s Raptor

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • NONE No Build Date ****** still

Votes: 35 37.2%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LPZML

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lets see how many are scheduled 35s and 37s so far. Mine went in on June 14 fully loaded 37 Code Orange and im still waiting on build date.

OP
OP
LPZML

LPZML

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you call yet today?
just did and got the same :( Your Raptor is unscheduled at this time. I would check back with us in a couple of weeks and we can check again for you and look for a scheduled then if you would like.
Unfortunately we do not get any of that info here at Ford Performance. I will say that I do still see unscheduled Raptors, however nothing that indicates why they are unscheduled. That is all plant side info.

tedthebear

Reaction score
just did and got the same :( Your Raptor is unscheduled at this time. I would check back with us in a couple of weeks and we can check again for you and look for a scheduled then if you would like.
Unfortunately we do not get any of that info here at Ford Performance. I will say that I do still see unscheduled Raptors, however nothing that indicates why they are unscheduled. That is all plant side info.
Not gonna lie it’s kinda funny how you work for FP and are just as in the dark as the rest of us normal unscheduled folks…

Dryan910

Reaction score
I’ve had better luck calling/chatting around lunchtime on Friday. I called the afternoon of 7/15 and told unscheduled. Called back 2 weeks later and they told me build week of 9/6 and it was updated on 7/16.

Teraflx

Reaction score
I am holding off because I really want the 37 package but not sure I can stand that blue interior. Hoping to see one in person somewhere before I make a decision.

ddahlinger

Reaction score
Can someone please post the FP number to call? 35 package loaded and no info on build date yet...