POLL: If Ford offers engine option (V6 and V8), which one would you pick?

Which engine would you choose in the 2017 raptor?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you just used common sense a corporation as large as FoMoCo would not release information like that which would kill majority of all their sales of their first model year of their second generation Raptor that they spent so much funding on for research and development.

You can also look up the credibility of any source you are thinking of sharing before-hand. That's a good tip you might want to keep for the future.

2011SuperCrew

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum and didn't have a chance to read this whole thread and thought I would share this link. If it was posted earlier in this thread I apologize. I've been following this forum for about a month now and thought I'd share this and see what everyone's thoughts and opinions were on this...

Update: Twin-Turbo V8 in the new Raptor: The F-150 Raptor will also receive the upcoming EcoBoost 5.0 V8 in 2018 | HorsepowerKings.com

If this is true, then I'm going to cancel my order. I can wait for another year.

This has been shared before... Not true. HPK basically made it up. There's no V8 EcoBoost in the pipeline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
it's coming just building for the v6 crowd seeing if it's worth it to stop production on the real motors, maybe when the 25's get to be 55 the V8 will be a thing of the past. then they will be bitching a v4 will be better then a v6