Poll. Blown a shock? Which one was it.

Which shock blew?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PD1744

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had this theory in my head, just from personal experience and some reading I've done, that it seems to be the front passenger shock that always seems to blow. Could be a design/calculation flaw.

Just curious, so I've you've blown one, please vote. Thank you!

Traffic22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wheres the all 4 option???? all 4 of mine have blown 3 times now
I’d be very curious to know how you’ve gone through 3 sets of shocks? (I don’t mean that in a sarcastic way, just guessing you use this truck for its intended use much more than most.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My theory is the crown on the road causes the truck to lean to the right. Driving in the right lane - especially in Illinoistan, where potholes come free of charge - is causing my right front shock to get an extra workout.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’d be very curious to know how you’ve gone through 3 sets of shocks? (I don’t mean that in a sarcastic way, just guessing you use this truck for its intended use much more than most.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
i have caught some serious air in the truck quite a few times. more than i should have. come on down to the shop, truck is always here

Traffic22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have caught some serious air in the truck quite a few times. more than i should have. come on down to the shop, truck is always here
Well, I guess it's like they say, you don't know where the line is until you cross it. Or in your case, cross it 3X :)

I didn't realize you were in MV...For sure I will take a ride down and say hi.

Last edited: