POLICE got me again......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoeSC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This would be a state bureaurocrat. They're not only allergic to work, but their union contract ensures that they don't have to do much of it. Ain't gonna happen.
Haha, those people have the most time to waste and love to get into your business!

Luke Hanko

Reaction score
As LE in PA I thank you guys that support us... That being said, I don't have mine tinted due to our higher ups trying to Jam us up. I go with the flow. I do Dot inspections on CMV'S and they can't have any tint. That's a federal violation, not state. The states all range, but in this crap state, we technically can't have any, and the pinch for it doesn't even have to get a meter put up to it. Passenger cars and suv's can't have any, trucks somehow can get limo tint on the backdoor windows and rear window. No eyebrows allowed either

Sweetlou1182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RI now has a no tint policy to where the station Has to roll the window down halfway and take a picture that syncs up to the registry. Sucks, all I want it some tinted windows! Haha

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoahE