Plug & Play Reverse Bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoganR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The CL90 that is advertised in this thread.

Sent from my Raptor using Tapatalk.

Lol. I didn’t say CL90 *******. I just stated which it was.

Lol wtf are you talking about. At first I just thought you were being a passive aggressive bitch, but now it seems like you’re just ******* dillusional. :supergay:

I don’t have any crayons available, so I’ll break it down Barney style for you. There are 3 lumen options advertised on this thread. I wanted to know which one was pictured. Quit being a dramatic bitch

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol wtf are you talking about. At first I just thought you were being a passive aggressive bitch, but now it seems like you’re just ******* dillusional. :supergay:

I don’t have any crayons available, so I’ll break it down Barney style for you. There are 3 lumen options advertised on this thread. I wanted to know which one was pictured. Quit being a dramatic bitch

Lmao

*Delusional

My statement was still correct. It could have been any CL90 so I specified that it was the one in this thread.

LoganR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lmao

*Delusional

My statement was still correct. It could have been any CL90 so I specified that it was the one in this thread.

Good catch. And I got that from your first post, so what was the rest of your PMS induced rant about? :biggrin:

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plug & Play Reverse Bulbs

Good catch. And I got that from your first post, so what was the rest of your PMS induced rant about? [emoji3]

[rant] what rant? [rant]

You seem very concerned as with who’s ranting and acting childish.

Last edited:

LoganR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good catch. And I got that from your first post, so what was the rest of your PMS induced rant about? :biggrin:

I’ll wager that you didn’t know/forgot that more than the CL90 was advertised, and you’re trying to cover up your ******* remark