Please Welcome The G & P Racing team to FRF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks great guys. Will be watching intently. Bummed I missed seeing this in person by a couple days at Design N Signs when it was getting wrapped.

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great guys. Will be watching intently. Bummed I missed seeing this in person by a couple days at Design N Signs when it was getting wrapped.

Joish told me you were in... Next time let me know when your in my hood we can grab a beer..:happy160:

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
for Wizzle, ha get it, shizzle, wizzle, wiz... must be the cold medicine.

I will be getting in touch with those guys again in a bit before the next race in May

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, the truck will be at TRR. Looking forward to it. I was raised in Kansas City and love my BBQ. Cant get the real thing out on the west coast, least its hard to find! Lol.

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Next race plans gentlemen and woman?

We are signed up for the NORRA 500 which is in late Sept.

Lots of mods and prep for the RAPTOR and for the support dually. Support is just as vital to the effort as anything and for the next event we have installed Icon uca's and shocks on all four corners. Also have added a 109 gal Transflow refueling tank and a new bed rack. Adding a custom console to hold the GPS and our new remote head 110w radio.