Please welcome Stainless Works to FRF!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stainless Works

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks everybody for all the support, it took some time for us to be up on the site but we are happy to join the team!

As always, don't hesitate to contact us for any questions or concerns. If your in the greater Cleveland Ohio area, please stop by for a shop tour and a T-Shirt!

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks everybody for all the support, it took some time for us to be up on the site but we are happy to join the team!

As always, don't hesitate to contact us for any questions or concerns. If your in the greater Cleveland Ohio area, please stop by for a shop tour and a T-Shirt!

Since your so close, you should come to the snowball500

Joe

Avmech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have the Lightning style exhaust from you guys and i realy like it. want to do the headers as well but i did not see a part number for the header and highflow cats for the side exhaust for 6.2 supercrew on your site. and hey you cut me some slack on the headers cats Ill drive out to you and you can use my truck LOL....

Last edited: