Please Welcome SideTracked Offroad to FRF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Also, what kind of warranty if any do you offer with your lights? I like the price on your Predator 44".

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:welcome: to the madness!!!

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

when are you guys gonna do a group buy on your lights? i need new lights for my fron raceline bumper :)

SideTracked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you all for the welcome!

I'll post up some more details on the LED lights and mounts shortly.

I know there are other light vendors out there, so I really appreciate you guys taking the time to check us out. We strive to offer quality lights at affordable prices and with excellent service.

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Also, what kind of warranty if any do you offer with your lights? I like the price on your Predator 44".

All of our lights have a 1 year warranty against manufacturer defects. For example, if they leak, or an LED goes out, etc. We ship you a new light with a return label for the old one, you stick the old one in the box and send it back.

That is our stated warranty... However, we like happy customers and we like to treat people right. If someone has a problem with one of our lights, we'll do what we can to make it right.

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

:welcome: to the madness!!!

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

when are you guys gonna do a group buy on your lights? i need new lights for my fron raceline bumper :)

I'd be happy to do a group buy, but I actually prefer to sell product that I have in stock. I've seen group buys go south do to manufacturing delays that are really nobody's "fault" and people end up unhappy. We have sales fairly often and could definitely do some introductory pricing to kick things off here though :)

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Afternoon...

Do you make a grill kit for the Raptor? How do you suggest for example the 30" or 40" behind the grill?

I will get some more details on our mounting options up here shortly.

Thanks!