Please Welcome Rick Faria to the Freedom Team!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Thanks Chris for the introduction. I feel honored to represent such a great vendor here on FRF and can't thank Chris enough for giving me an opportunity to work on his team. Being a Freedom Motorsports customer myself, I know how important customers are to Chris and I feel I will continue the best customer service here on FRF that you will find.

I enjoy this community very much and the friends I have met over the years. Chris is right, I do try to use my Raptor as intended but it's clear in that picture that I need to get some MAXTRAX or similar. Luckily a fellow buddy had a set and I got out of that hole.

Glad to be here!

P.S. My last name is pronounced just like Maria, but Faria.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Welcome Rick. You got some shoes to back fill @Rookie's old roll.

So, what's your first sale? Baja readiness? Snoball? Black Friday? Jennifer lives matter II?

Thanks Joe! Actually I am working on posting my first thread for an Introduction kick-off sale. Stay tuned!!