Please Welcome Raptor Custom Embroidery to FRF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
And to think, your friends in Junior High thought you were a freak when you went into HomeEc to learn to sew.

Congrats on the new business, I hope it is a profitable and long standing one.

Hehehe actually idk how to sew.

I order the leather already ready to be installed. I just put it in my embroidery machine, add the logo to it, and install it! Same thing with headrests, remove them, embroider them, and reinstall them! If I knew how to sew, I would have covered the top of my dash in leather w/ red stitch and re-did my seats with red stitch

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

Congrats Raptor Embroidery, I am enjoying my recently new headrests and center console lid Logos along with the Caps. I hace also received several compliments already for the good looking custom embroidery.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Sweet! I'm very glad to hear that! It was my pleasure putting your build together!

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

Congrats and good luck!

Thank you so much!

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

morning.......... again..........

Haha noah this is your third welcome to me. When I introduced myself, when I re-introduced myself when I became more active on the forum, and then finally when I became a supporting vendor. Lol haha

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Probably the white SVT on the front headrests and the stormtrooper on the center console.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!!
Here's a few recent builds.
syhypava.jpg
Let me guess, is this for Pat? hahaloljkhaha