Please Welcome Raptor Custom Embroidery to FRF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
That's right, another regular FRF member has gone legit! Raptor_Al_41 got his wings and is the newest sponsor of FRF.

Most of you have seen his work embroidering custom console lids, headrests, etc. I was one of RCE's first customers and was very pleased with the product and service.

Please note that Raptor_Al_41 is now posting under Raptor Embroidery...

:win:

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats about time! You will be getting a order from me once the 2013 production # are out. Wonder if you'll get a call from Ford then you'll have to call you'r self RCE and will just call you rice.

Last edited:

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats! Glad u are doing well enough to make the move to vendor. Hoping to be a customer this spring

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome Andy! I'm glad to be a part of the supporting vendor section here on FRF!

Can't wait to everyone out at Texas Raptor Run and get some great looking builds on our great member's trucks!

I'll try and get some posts up in my section very soon with pricing and all of the items I offer.

I found a web designer in town and I should have a working site within the next 2-3 weeks. Complete with very easy ordering and a gallery! Nice and simple, easy to navigate.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Here's a few recent builds.
syhypava.jpg

puzyhyja.jpg

ubuvyteh.jpg
Cool idea a member here had to put svt on the back of the center rear headrest. Will be able to read it though the back window.
he6apyta.jpg
On the front he wanted something subtle. Just claws, centered.
4eje4a6e.jpg
etezeqyr.jpg

My work isn't limited to raptors! Any design that you want can go on a hat, shirt, sweatshirt, polo, towel, pants, tie, and etc.

All you gotta do is ask!
yqy2egun.jpg

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Congrats, I'm working out the details on my interior "upgrades" and I will be contacting you soon. (Step 1 = Good bye chrome)

I want to do that too! I'm working on led lighting that will be plug and play completely pre-installed in the lids I make. Will have 4 vision-x LEDs build into the lid and will be focused in the center console.