Please Welcome Lock'er Down Security Products to FRF!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's fair. I'm ok with paying for a quality product and for good customer service. And I fully support good vendors making a profit. This supports you continuing to offer good products. I've read many good things about this product and look forward to installing it.

Thank you for the prompt reply and for continuing to offer us a forum discount. It is very much appreciated.

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

And I'm ready!

aryby5a7.jpg

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And it's in!

gujuva8a.jpg

epeje2us.jpg

I have to say I was very impressed with the quality of this product. The box was HEAVY, and this thing feels SOLID. Installation was a breeze. There was a 1 page instruction sheet which was not very helpful (was I missing pages?) but there's installation videos from the company on YouTube that made the install a breeze. Plus the fact that this product seems very well designed and built to fit exactly. The pieces fit nice and tight, and once all the bolts were tightened down, this thing felt solid as a rock.

This is a great product, and I know feel more comfortable leaving a firearm in my console for the times I am unable to carry it on me. I can highly recommend this.

A bonus - the packing material is a nice black plastic/foam material, and I'll be cutting a piece to serve as flooring for the safe. The floor ends up a bit uneven with the acorn nuts and the X brace, and the OEM flooring is a thin carpet. I need my iPod and my H&K USPc to be comfortable in there...

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here are some pics of the bonus. This is the packing material next to the little piece of carpet that comes stock.

ugu2ajas.jpg

You cut the packing material the same shape. Regular scissors work fine.

aradu4ym.jpg

This is what the bottom of the console storage looks like post Lockerdown install. The X brace and acorn nuts are pretty low profile, but still stick out a bit.

huqy3aja.jpg

Put down the new bottom material courtesy of Lockerdown packaging, and voila!

gytysase.jpg