Please Welcome Lock'er Down Security Products to FRF!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Hey guys, please welcome Bobby @ Lock'er Down to FRF! He has some pretty cool custom securty consoles specifically for the Raptor for us to check out. Stop in and say hi.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So is this "Lock'er Down" or "Mobile Security Plus"? I get redirected to a store that sells Lock'er Down Products, but is not all specifically "Lock'er Down".

I'm easily confused, so please help.

rgnewell

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome from all of you. Just to let eveyone know, I am a manufacturer, distributor and dealer for many security products. You can find them at Mobile Security Plus
Ford Raptor Forum members can receive a 10% discount on all items by entering coupon code frf at check out. Most items that I make under the brand of Lock'er Down™ also ship free. All Lock'er Down products are made here in Texas with domestic steel. Fasteners and locks can come from various countries. All Lock'er Down products come with a lifetime warranty. I build two model console safes for the Raptor. One fits all F150's 2009 to mid 2012, and the other fits mid 2012 and may fit 2013's, but we must wait and see. I look forward to working with all of you, and am proud to be included as a supporting vendor. BTW, dealer inquiries are welcome on Lock'er Down products and those made by FJM Security Products including HitchSafe®.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good stuff! Thanks for the explanation. Also, the page for the Ford Raptor specific products is empty. Looking forward to seeing your stuff.

rgnewell

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So is this "Lock'er Down" or "Mobile Security Plus"? I get redirected to a store that sells Lock'er Down Products, but is not all specifically "Lock'er Down".

I'm easily confused, so please help.

Lock'er Down, Inc. is the Corporate name under which my products are manufactured. R. Newell, Inc. is the corporate name for retail sales. Since Lock'er Down does not sell at retail level.
I own 100% of both companies.
Mobile Security Plus was a distributor for Console Vault®, and I am selling out my remaining inventory at steep discounts.
I hope this explanation didn't make thing worse.
Bobby Newell

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Good stuff! Thanks for the explanation. Also, the page for the Ford Raptor specific products is empty. Looking forward to seeing your stuff.

When I set up that search, the site didn't save the changes, it works now.
http://www.mobilesecurityplusstore.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=raptor
Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
Bobby