Please Welcome BAK Factory Outlet to FRF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm going to do an F1 soon but I am trying to prioritize my mods at the moment. I'm sure the F1 will be one of the next since I'd like to have a bed cover on the truck before the winter weather starts to set in.
BakFlips ROCK in the Winter...no snow in your truckbed! Call us when you are ready and we'll take good care of you!:peace:

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
im prolly gonna get an F1 or HD.... whats the best price you can do for me?

Thanks!!!
I can offer your the F1 for $869. and the HD for $779. If you find a better price please call and we'll try to match if it is an authorized dealer price. We don't match E-Bay prices and strongly advise that you be careful on E-Bay as there is quite a bit of monkey business over there.....Please call me at 800 653-7089ext 704 with any further questions.

Thanks,
Morrie:peace:

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered the F1 & Bedrug from Morrie yesterday. Great price and an easy guy to do business with. Looking forward to the product landing soon!! I hope Morrie sticks around and continues to support the best Raptor forum on the net!!!

Thats the ideal package I want to get for mine! They'll be the first two mods on my truck! :peace:

I can offer your the F1 for $869. and the HD for $779. If you find a better price please call and we'll try to match if it is an authorized dealer price. We don't match E-Bay prices and strongly advise that you be careful on E-Bay as there is quite a bit of monkey business over there.....Please call me at 800 653-7089ext 704 with any further questions.

Thanks,
Morrie:peace:

I won't get my Raptor till late Nov/early Dec at soonest, so I've got a little time, but any package deals for the bak flip f1 and bedtred together? You don't have to post a price up, but just trying to plan out :drool: I'm almost as excited to install the bak-flip and bedtred as I am to get the Raptor itself :ROFLJest: I'm tired of my fiberglass bed cover on my street truck!

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad you're here Morrie!!

Bird has told me all about the many hours you guys have logged on the phone talking shop and laughing. You sound like a good guy.

The BAK products are hot commodities around here. We are looking forward to broadening your customer base, and we appreciate the price breaks and personal attention you're providing to FRF members.

HaloRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Morrie, can you guys ship the bed rug to an APO-AE address? I ordered the F1 before I saw this thread. The bed rug is next if you are able to ship here. Thanks...