Please Welcome BAK Factory Outlet to FRF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i just made a purchase, bought an F1 and bedrug. damn does Morrie know how to keep twisting an arm for a sale! but in a good way!

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
He isnt a pushy salesman, but a guy you learn to trust and want to do business with.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i just made a purchase, bought an F1 and bedrug. damn does Morrie know how to keep twisting an arm for a sale! but in a good way!
Hey Butch:
Thanks for the compliment...I just took you where you wanted to go anyhow. I am good at following your lead! Thanks for the purchase...it was fun working with you!:peace:

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He isnt a pushy salesman, but a guy you learn to trust and want to do business with.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

lol i didnt mean it like he was pushy, he just sweetend the pot for me real nice!

and thanks Morrie, was good talkin to ya, and am very happy so far!

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
lol i didnt mean it like he was pushy, he just sweetend the pot for me real nice!

and thanks Morrie, was good talkin to ya, and am very happy so far!

the man would bend down and tie your shoes for you if you asked.(don't worry Morrie-inside joke).

Reaction score
MX4

So I just received my 2018 Raptor and would like to get a price on the MX4 tonneau and the Bak box. Only question I had was how many sections are there 3 or 4?

Last edited: