Please Welcome Adam's Polishes to FRF!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lol yes to wash your vehicle's I see the hose in all the video's with the fire hose tip. do you recommend hot water or can you use cold with Adams product's?
PS. signature explains a little.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
lol yes to wash your vehicle's I see the hose in all the video's with the fire hose tip. do you recommend hot water or can you use cold with Adams product's?
PS. signature explains a little.

Hot or cold really won't make a ton of difference.

Water quality is a more important thing to be concerned about. If you have "hard" water with a lot of dissolved minerals in it, then I'd stick with cold water. If you use hot in that instance, it will evaporate faster, increasing the chances of leaving behind water spots. Nobody likes water spots. :Insane:

You sir, are going to fit in just fine with the FRF crowd. :rockit:

:cheers:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
good I don't have hot water easily on tap. how ever I do have my water set up on a whole house filter cheap at local store. supposed to be 40 this week so I might have to try out some Adams to see if it works better than I spell.

Banned
Reaction score
will definately try this stuff out when i run out of my current stuff

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
good I don't have hot water easily on tap. how ever I do have my water set up on a whole house filter cheap at local store. supposed to be 40 this week so I might have to try out some Adams to see if it works better than I spell.

Horse manure would work better than you spell :- ) Adams will rock your world. And excellent job using "than" correctly. Good job Wilson