Please Welcome Adam's Polishes to FRF!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jack, the Machine Sealant can be applied with any machine. Just be sure you are applying with a pad no cutting properties, you only want to spread the sealant, not work it like a polish.

As far as the wax goes, most prefer to apply by hand.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I watched about an hr of video last night. Really informative would like hands on but at least I can watch it. I liked the clay bar will have to try that on the tractor windows for sure. any thing that will help keep the dust from sticking.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got one heck of a birthday present ^ looks like I will be able to have a clean the raptor for a long time, can't wait. This will be my first time using any Adams products so ill let every one know what I think. Thanks first is the fast delivery, it look really easy to use with the color coded applicators.

Last edited:

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jack, after I return from TRR, let's figure out when we can do some detailing of our trucks. You can try out some of the other Adam's stuff that I use to see if you like them. I really like the In & Out spray for keeping things looking new. I still have a few cans of the original, pre-ban, formula. :secret: It's awesome stuff!

Always do the serious work BEFORE a ugly run in harms way... Will be glad you did when you clean it up after. PROTECTION is the name of the game here... Been doing this too many years and learned the hard way 30 years ago lol.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is what I'm looking for a fast and easy wipe down product I have a quarter mile gravel driveway.