Please Welcome Adam's Polishes to FRF!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
The warehouse crew bust their humps to get orders out as fast as possible!

Who likes waiting for detailing goodies anyway?!?

:cheers:

You will come to see that after waiting months for our trucks in some cases we don't like waiting for anything :)

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
any sales on the flex and a machine kit coming up?

Sales on our machines are pretty unlikely as we already have razor thin margins on them.

That's not to say they will never happen...but I wouldn't hold out for the Flex to go on sale.

If you want one, snag a kit with your forum discount and get polishing!!!

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm up in Louisville frequently for work. Is it possible to stop by your guys location and purchase items there? Not a fan of waiting for or paying for shipping if I can help it.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm up in Louisville frequently for work. Is it possible to stop by your guys location and purchase items there? Not a fan of waiting for or paying for shipping if I can help it.

Absolutely! Stop in between 9-5 M-F. Tours are free!

ordered my wax and sealer last nite. gonna give it a try.

Thanks for your order! Let me now what you think.

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ordered my wax and sealer last nite. gonna give it a try.

Jack, after I return from TRR, let's figure out when we can do some detailing of our trucks. You can try out some of the other Adam's stuff that I use to see if you like them. I really like the In & Out spray for keeping things looking new. I still have a few cans of the original, pre-ban, formula. :secret: It's awesome stuff!