Please Welcome A.R.E. Truck Caps to FRF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nordic Man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a ARE Z Series installed on my black 2013 Raptor and am really pleased with it. A great and sturdy cap.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!
I have your LSX A.R.E. Tonneau Cover, had it for almost 3 years.
Very nice product. I really like the solar light idea just wish it would work when it got dark out.lol
Other then that it's an amazing product.
Had almost the exact one on my 2001 F150. Loved it.

RAPTORCOVERSOLARCELL_zps68138692.jpg
RIGHTREARsm_zps8ed3f5ae.jpg
RAPTORCOVER2sm_zps3ba6fc64.jpg

Do you have a side view of this truck to show?

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, and thank you for your awesome welcome! My name is Andy and will be the main contact for anything A.R.E. Truck Cap or Tonneau Cover related. I am glad to hear many of you already have some of our products on your Raptors! We recently introduced a new cap that we think goes perfectly for the Raptor, and we really look forward to seeing what you think. Stay tuned!

There is a used blue raptor in my town with an ARE cap on it. Its a screw as well.

If you have a street queen, buy this damn cap. I asked about these earlier in the thread but now I have seen one installed in person and theyre pretty sweet.

As stated before, (I think), Ive had a few caps so I know theyre a quality product.

It does have a spoiler on it but to each is own.

It was on a screw as stated and it helps shorten the trucks look up a bit by raising the bed.

If I would've seen that I would've ordered a screw but I didn't.