GEN 2 PLEASE HELP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
raptorrjk

raptorrjk

Reaction score
The strange part is it drove fine to dealership when I left my local shop. Check engine light was still on and it was a little rough idling but it drove decent turbos we’re working as well but that probably wouldn’t have lasted of course.

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoping for the best wish I could provide more help.. odd how u put 6k on it and then all this happen. Please keep us posted. Hope.its something minor.

OP
OP
raptorrjk

raptorrjk

Reaction score
So update Ford said there’s a small leak on drive side valve cover but they said that’s normal?? I’m going to get a second opinion and get the valve covers replaced. Further more they said there might be a tune on it yet they couldn’t find anything. I looked at the truck and found a AFE SCORCHER GT seems to have gotten wet and is shorting which would explain why I’m getting codes from MAP sensor. So now my truck is in a custom shop because the AFE sensor is completely dead so im assuming it’s gonna communicate the Map and Tmap sensor which is causing the issue. I have a COBB V3 ordered from brew city boost for ecu and tcm. Once I get this afe scorcher removed I can install this. Anyone have tips on removing it or should I have a shop do the work? I’m not very mechanically inclined.