PLEASE HELP Vibration Issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I do believe there is a problem with some trucks experiencing a shudder after the flash for the cam phasers. Maybe this is what you have? If so, I'm pretty sure there is another flash to fix it (or they remove the previous flash).
This

Other questions:

What octane fuel are you using and where are you buying it from?

How does your air filter look?

2017 is a good amount of time, and 22k miles means either parked a lot or short trips. Spark plugs could use a change.

OP
OP
V

V_K

Reaction score
Air filter was replaced 4 months ago. Will get spark plugs checked. Now my steering wheel feels tight even in comfort mode…. Not sure what’s going on…..

gr8scott_o

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have never hear that battery can influence vibration , are you serious to suppose that ??? Of course battery is absolutly not the reason ... The vibration you discribe is often du to a broken engine mount...Or not...
Here is someone that's not thinking outside of the box.

Ok, it's more like NewRecaros isn't thinking outside of the box.

JorgesRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have never hear that battery can influence vibration , are you serious to suppose that ??? Of course battery is absolutly not the reason ... The vibration you discribe is often du to a broken engine mount...Or not...
Have you ever used electronics while you’re stopped? Try stopping and rolling up all your windows and see if your trucks vibrates. Engine mounts would make sense if he’s accelerating and letting off the gas fast, but if he’s stopped and pumping the brakes he shouldn’t be feeling broken engine mounts….