please help me confirm FSA#21N03

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
P

pla748

Reaction score
No rattle
relieved :lol:
since last year went to dealer for the clicking mirror, I am a little nervous. they did not fix problem, but more problem coming out.
door leaking, intelligent access door sensor not working, another side mirror clicking, back foam peeled off, camera error come and go, etc.
the point is that they will not do anything if they cannot repeat the error. even if I show them the video.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
relieved :lol:
since last year went to dealer for the clicking mirror, I am a little nervous. they did not fix problem, but more problem coming out.
door leaking, intelligent access door sensor not working, another side mirror clicking, back foam peeled off, camera error come and go, etc.
the point is that they will not do anything if they cannot repeat the error. even if I show them the video.
Sounds like they took it apart and didn’t reassemble well. There is a service message for the clicking mirror issue that occurs on startup, it’s a simple reflash of the driver and passenger door modules.

OP
OP
P

pla748

Reaction score
Sounds like they took it apart and didn’t reassemble well. There is a service message for the clicking mirror issue that occurs on startup, it’s a simple reflash of the driver and passenger door modules.

that's right. before let them do the work, i discussed the problem with my advisor and told him the most possible reason is the software issue. But they kept my truck several days and disassembly and assembly several times. Really got me uncomfortable. THe truck is not theirs, they only want to claim more money from FORD. they don't care how to fix the issue actually.