Plasti-dip and Geisers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

atl_raptor

Reaction score
IMG_8456.JPG Haven't posted much, but since the last time I've added Geiser springs on the front and coated my wheels to see how it'd look with darker wheels. Definitely not permanent, but I can deal with it while wheel shopping. Also for anyone wondering.. This is what only the springs on the front look like. It squats a little, but not too bad.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Add the Deaver +3s to the back and you will have a back to front rake of about 3/4". Then, you can toss on a set of 37s to really top it off!

OP
OP
A

atl_raptor

Reaction score
TXR over there spending my money, but I like the way you think haha!

As for the ride, a tad stiffer, but I think it's welcomed, the braking nose dive is gone. I jumped it a couple times, nothing huge, but the landings felt more stable than stock. I'd recommend them for sure. However I do plan on Deavers at some point, but it doesn't feel weird with the stock rear end.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
TXR over there spending my money, but I like the way you think haha!

I already spent my money on Geisers, Deaver +3s and 37s, so I am encouraging others to do the same. :cool:

raptor-2018-r2-jpg.113497

OP
OP
A

atl_raptor

Reaction score
I already spent my money on Geisers, Deaver +3s and 37s, so I am encouraging others to do the same. :cool:

raptor-2018-r2-jpg.113497

That looks awesome!

@TXBrian it's slightly nose high. I'll try and take a side shot on level ground tomorrow for you.

Edit: I found this pic. You can see a slight nose high, but I'll still try and take a better one to show it.

IMG_8261.JPG