Placing an order confusion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really appreciate the feedback! How do you find who the zone rep is?! In Denver CO
I've been down that rabbit hole. Unfortunately, you have to take the dealers word on having an allocation. Zone reps contact information is not made public nor will the dealership give it to you.

Bugzuki

Reaction score
I just checked on my order with FP and here is what I got in return:

Jeremy at 10:30, Nov 11:
I can confirm your order. It looks like it was placed on 11/06, It shows as in order processing unscheduled / clean.

Unscheduled - Clean
The order has been received, successfully edited, and is awaiting scheduling action.

I would say check back with us in about three weeks to see if an update was made to your order, or feel free to reach to your sales person.

Paul Wyndham at 10:32, Nov 11:
so Unscheduled - Clean means it was ordered with the correct allocation?

Jeremy at 10:32, Nov 11:
correct

I hope Jeremy wasn't feeding me a line and that it is actually in the queue for a VIN.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just checked on my order with FP and here is what I got in return:

I can confirm your order. It looks like it was placed on 11/06, It shows as in order processing unscheduled / clean.

Unscheduled - Clean
The order has been received, successfully edited, and is awaiting scheduling action.

I would say check back with us in about three weeks to see if an update was made to your order, or feel free to reach to your sales person.

correct

I hope Jeremy wasn't feeding me a line and that it is actually in the queue for a VIN.
The guys at FP are great and are doing us a solid by giving us updated info but i can tell you first hand, unscheduled clean does not mean the dealer has an allocation. I sat unscheduled clean since June 14 when I placed my original order. I asked the same questions as you and got the same answers from FP. But come Sept the last 2021 scheduling week came and went without ever receiving a VIN. Order was canceled with original dealership, found another dealer that was certain of his allocation and my 22' order was been scheduled for production already with a VIN.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just checked on my order with FP and here is what I got in return:

Unscheduled - Clean

correct

Unscheduled / clean means very little at this point. Maybe Jeremy is not understanding the question. Just ask him how many Raptor allocations your dealer has. See what he says. Like KevoUsmc said, No vin no truck.

capTK

Reaction score
I have enquired a number of times with them and they assured me they had the allocations, even at the time of placing the order. I asked the FP team yesterday if that status meant that the dealer had an allocation for my order and he confirmed that they did.
Which dealer in the Denver area did you use?

Bugzuki

Reaction score
Order was canceled with original dealership, found another dealer that was certain of his allocation and my 22' order was been scheduled for production already with a VIN.
According to your previous post it took about 17 days for you to get a VIN after placing the order. So that was approximately 3 weeks looking at the calendar.

Tindol Ford promised they had allocations. I asked several times and made the sales person verify.

So, I can sit patient for a couple more weeks and see what comes of it. Not really out anything except hopes and dreams if I don't get a VIN. Then I will just have to go get a Tesla Model 3 instead. ;)

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to your previous post it took about 17 days for you to get a VIN after placing the order. So that was approximately 3 weeks looking at the calendar.

Tindol Ford promised they had allocations. I asked several times and made the sales person verify.

So, I can sit patient for a couple more weeks and see what comes of it. Not really out anything except hopes and dreams if I don't get a VIN. Then I will just have to go get a Tesla Model 3 instead. ;)
I think there has been a few guys on here that have ordered from Tindol so I think you should be good.

Bugzuki

Reaction score
I think there has been a few guys on here that have ordered from Tindol so I think you should be good.
I had an order in with a different dealer that promised they had a allocation for me. Then they started talking to me about only having allocations for 35 inch Raptors and wanted me to switch my order. That is when I started calling around again and found another post that had Tindol's address in it.