Placing an order confusion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm very new to the forums and like many here, recently ordered a 2022 Raptor from my local dealer. I received the email confirming my order, but thought it would be interesting to chat with a Ford Performance representative to confirm its status. By the way, did this all through their website chat feature and it was super easy (agent was super friendly too). The rep confirmed that my order was "Unscheduled-Clean". The key word being "clean", which per the rep means your dealer has or had allocation for your vehicle at the time of orders. We all know the importance of allocation. This might be old news but thought I would share anyway.

Good luck to everyone!
It means the dealer had an allocation, but it doesn’t mean he has one for your truck. Ask me how I know.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow - what dealer did you use? I have an order Unscheduled - Clean since beginning of Oct and still waiting
I went through Reddick Brown Ford in TN. They're a big Ford Performance dealership. I'll find out if my sales guy has any more allocations and reach out to you if he does

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow - what dealer did you use? I have an order Unscheduled - Clean since beginning of Oct and still waiting

Have you inquired with your dealer about allocations specifically? I hounded my current dealer until he provided proof of allocations.

That being said, even having an allocation doesn't mean that your truck will be scheduled immediately. Selected options vs available commodities, priority codes, region, order type, etc. all play a part in when you're scheduled and no one knows what factors matter more (especially in all the current environment).

ra2911

Reaction score
Have you inquired with your dealer about allocations specifically? I hounded my current dealer until he provided proof of allocations.

That being said, even having an allocation doesn't mean that your truck will be scheduled immediately. Selected options vs available commodities, priority codes, region, order type, etc. all play a part in when you're scheduled and no one knows what factors matter more (especially in all the current environment).
I have enquired a number of times with them and they assured me they had the allocations, even at the time of placing the order. I asked the FP team yesterday if that status meant that the dealer had an allocation for my order and he confirmed that they did.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you know?

Tell me what exactly?

I spoke with FP and they confirmed that that meant the dealer had an allocation for that order. Unless they lied!
FP has never been able to confirm an allocation. Nobody but a zone rep can. Unscheduled clean means nothing, Email confirmation from ford is questionable. Unless you have a vin your order is up in the air. Anyone with a real 2022 allocation was scheduled first week. After that just like last round of 2021s almost no new people were scheduled the rest of the run. Like others on this forum I was burned 3 times with dealers claiming they had allocations or expected allocations. I have heard all the excuses and fancy words on how they have an allocation. Believe what you would like. Just giving you my real world experience.

ra2911

Reaction score
FP has never been able to confirm an allocation. Nobody but a zone rep can. Unscheduled clean means nothing, Email confirmation from ford is questionable. Unless you have a vin your order is up in the air. Anyone with a real 2022 allocation was scheduled first week. After that just like last round of 2021s almost no new people were scheduled the rest of the run. Like others on this forum I was burned 3 times with dealers claiming they had allocations or expected allocations. I have heard all the excuses and fancy words on how they have an allocation. Believe what you would like. Just giving you my real world experience.
Really appreciate the feedback! How do you find who the zone rep is?! In Denver CO