Placing an order confusion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FP can't help. Push your dealer to give you the vin or back out.. no sense waiting 4 months to find out you don't get an allocation. Nobody here or even the dealers will be able to tell you if 22 is going to be any different than 21 as far as getting one round of allocations for the year. It's a gamble at best hoping production improves. But 1 month in you should have a vin by now, search the forums for the "unscheduled" thread that was 80 pages long, lots of good info could help you make a decision

996GT3

Reaction score
I just checked on my order with FP and here is what I got in return:

Jeremy at 10:30, Nov 11:
I can confirm your order. It looks like it was placed on 11/06, It shows as in order processing unscheduled / clean.

Unscheduled - Clean
The order has been received, successfully edited, and is awaiting scheduling action.

I would say check back with us in about three weeks to see if an update was made to your order, or feel free to reach to your sales person.

Paul Wyndham at 10:32, Nov 11:
so Unscheduled - Clean means it was ordered with the correct allocation?

Jeremy at 10:32, Nov 11:
correct

I hope Jeremy wasn't feeding me a line and that it is actually in the queue for a VIN.
Did you order a 35 or 37?

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you know?

Tell me what exactly?

I spoke with FP and they confirmed that that meant the dealer had an allocation for that order. Unless they lied!

The dealer could have had an allocation but not necessarily for you. My dealer told me they didn’t have an allocation but placed an order for me. I called FP and they told me my truck was unschedule clean and it would be built as a ‘21 no matter what and it wouldn’t be rolled to a ‘22. None of that happened.

capTK

Reaction score
I went to Phil long on 6/10 to place an order. Was talking to them since the ‘21 announced in Feb to place an order. They told me they would do MSRP. Went in to build and it was still at MSRP until I got home. They emailed me the build sheet with extra fees they failed to mention plus markup. I told them to give my deposit back which they did and they weren’t happy about it. Got an MSRP deal at a different dealership the same day with an allocation. Still waiting on the truck however.

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to Phil long on 6/10 to place an order. Was talking to them since the ‘21 announced in Feb to place an order. They told me they would do MSRP. Went in to build and it was still at MSRP until I got home. They emailed me the build sheet with extra fees they failed to mention plus markup. I told them to give my deposit back which they did and they weren’t happy about it. Got an MSRP deal at a different dealership the same day with an allocation. Still waiting on the truck however.
such BS, good to hear you found a different dealer with an allocation at MSRP