Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

Pittsburgh raptors

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by Scrap man, Jan 26, 2014.

1. dfass16

dfass16 Full Access Member

i can try and make that day and time..usually dont get home from work till 630, but better late then never. haha

2. mjyst3

mjyst3 Full Access Member

Yes sir better late than never. I am sure we will still be hanging out for sure.

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

You ladies are always welcome. I will extend the drink limits for you all. :)

In all seriousness, make sure to give us a heads uo when you and joe come up in July. We will set something up for sure!!!! Have a great time on your ladies weekend.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Sweet can't wait to meet ya!

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

I HOPE WE CAN PULL AT LEAST 20 RAPTOR OWNERS!! ITS GOING TO BE A GREAT TIME. DRINKS FOOD AND RAPTORS. :chewie: :chewie: :chewie: :chewie:

RaptorWifey likes this.
  3. Gilligan

Gilligan FRF Addict

sometimes I luck out and get to sneak away over the 4th, but maybe a picnic at my place, another members or maybe we could even get together and do a rental at one of the parks. Should give us some good weather and lots of time to chat and check out the Raptors at the same time.

4. Scrap man

Scrap man Full Access Member

If you guys are interested I have about 1000 acres of property in Steubenville ohio we could do a BBQ and if you guys would like a little drive around the trails or even bring your atvs or sidexsides and you can have some fun. I know a guy that could roast a pig or we could even have a golf thing at the Steubenville country club if there are some golfers out there(that would be me). Just a thought think about it.

WorldTour likes this.
  5. 6isntenough

6isntenough Full Access Member

^ I like that idea!!

6. Gilligan

Gilligan FRF Addict

Yeah that sounds like a good time right there.

7. dfass16

dfass16 Full Access Member

sounds like an awesome idea! looks like we got some planning to do on the 25th

8. mjyst3

mjyst3 Full Access Member

yes much planning to do on the 25th. That idea sound great. Maybe you guys can teach how to drive this street queen!:happy107:

9. Gilligan

Gilligan FRF Addict

just figured i'd bump this to see if we can catch the attention of any others.

10. Scrap man

Scrap man Full Access Member

Good call hope there are more of us out there anyone on the other forum I never post there just look from time to time.