Pitch and Roll

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice! Yeah, the 22 to the side felt rough...LOL

:peace:

I stopped long enough to look at the gauges then the truck started sliding downhill..sideways. Straight into a boulder. I punched the gas and got to a flater area. Did this in Big Bend National Park on a trail that says "4x4 Required". Yea, it was required.

OP
OP
Phyguy

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I stopped long enough to look at the gauges then the truck started sliding downhill..sideways. Straight into a boulder. I punched the gas and got to a flater area. Did this in Big Bend National Park on a trail that says "4x4 Required". Yea, it was required.

Same! Well, I didn't start sliding, but I was on a trail marked 4x4 required (that justthebest pointed me to). Fun shit!

How's the Boss treating you?

MDU

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same! Well, I didn't start sliding, but I was on a trail marked 4x4 required (that justthebest pointed me to). Fun shit!

How's the Boss treating you?

MDU

Week old, 800 miles :waytogo: Trying to figure out how to get it on the track before Oct 4th. Going to up at Hallett with my open road racing team after Terlingua. I've been talking shit for so long I challenged em all to try and keep up :ROFLJest:

OP
OP
Phyguy

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Week old, 800 miles :waytogo: Trying to figure out how to get it on the track before Oct 4th. Going to up at Hallett with my open road racing team after Terlingua. I've been talking shit for so long I challenged em all to try and keep up :ROFLJest:

LOL I was closing to calling Randy and getting him to talk me into a boss or maybe even 500 for the 'wife'. But, I saw one of his posts and decided to hang tight at least for a little longer.

But, I'm living vicariously through you and other owners on here. Keep posting updates!!!

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL I was closing to calling Randy and getting him to talk me into a boss or maybe even 500 for the 'wife'. But, I saw one of his posts and decided to hang tight at least for a little longer.

But, I'm living vicariously through you and other owners on here. Keep posting updates!!!

I would rather have another Raptor than a GT500. Seriously considering it still. I would have to unload my GT500 and a couple of car trailers but after my next shop move, I probably am going to do just that.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Havent tested the Raptor pitch and roll, but I have a inclimeter (oh shit meter) I call it in the Bronco. Usually at about 40* the rear tire starts to lift and you need to stop.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Hallett isn't that far from me. What group are you going with again?