Pinch weld - front fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RapItUp2013

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so we dont even need that bolt at the bottom of the fender? the one that comes closest to the wheel?

RapItUp2013

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol bfh.... that pinch weld foldes easier than a crappy poker player...

still, do we need that bolt?

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I used an angle grinder and ground it smooth with the wall! I used my welder to put a bead down where the pinch weld comes together to keep it from separating and to cover the sharp edges! It gives you about a quarter of an inch more haha

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ytugydes.jpgjabu2yby.jpggy9uqusu.jpg3a4yvyge.jpg

Here are some pics. Bending the lower part out makes it easier to bend the inner bracket. U need to beat it in pretty good. Sometimes u even need to readjust the doors ( lower hinge) after hammering it all in just a little. The way u see it fits nicely under the glassworks inner fender wells

j_chil

Reaction score
Trimming for 37s?

I recently bought glassworks fenders as well as toyo 37x13.5x17s and method nv 17x8.5s for my 2013 raptor. I plan on going to the top perch but can anyone help with the trimming? If anyone has pictures or advice on how to trim or could point me to a thread that has this information that would be great.
Thanks

factive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don't trim with fenders, not the fronts anyways. Top perch is bad for 4wd and it's not needed with the fenders anyways.