Pics of your wheel tire setups on Oxford White Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
stock rims with duratracs
oops...sorry didn't see the oxford white part

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

azoufan

Reaction score
24850d1374031845-silver-methods-capture1.jpg

Just saw this pic posted on another thread...and it was a White Raptor w/ wheels that were not black. Love to see these photoshopped in an anodized neon green or neon orange color just for ***** and grins. Photoshop masters....make it happen.

Booyah. Are these Method Standards? Thanks for finding this pic, love this look.

OP
OP
lane_change

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oxford White people must be too busy enjoying their trucks to take time to post up some more pics.

RV-Junke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
White is a tough color to pick wheels for...I have been looking for 1 1/2 yrs...I also am a fan of Line X the Fenders and bumpers Black, not paitning white like so many. I look at BLACK wheels forever, then a picture of a Pro Am wheel or some other non black, and to me it makes the white pop a little more...ill wear my truck out before I decide on a frigging wheel!

Hoehand

Reaction score
Methods and grabbers. Boring...

37's and a better stance coming very soon though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 95

Battle Born

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oxford White

I have an 2014 Oxford White Supercab on order 11/20.2013, expect delivery in Hillary Clinton's first term in office, terrible

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

I like white the best for the desert, if I was rich Id get um all

stock rims with duratracs
oops...sorry didn't see the oxford white part