Pics of your wheel tire setups on Oxford White Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen these type of threads before on other forums. I've been searching around, but I think if everyone just dropped their pics in each thread for each color, it would help out those of us w/o aftermarket wheels/tires, fenders, painted fenders, etc...

If the idea works, feel free to make additional threads for the other colors. If you guys hate the idea, just post up the Oxford White pics and then go away. :happy160:

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
I'll play. 20x9 MB TKO wheels with Cooper Discovery M/T 35x12.50

IMG_7988.jpg
IMG_8026.jpg

Since added white wheel stripes, satin black vinyl over the center caps along with SVT in white.

IMG_8273.jpg

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Method NVs with GoodYear DuraTracs

NV_m3.jpg

OP
OP
lane_change

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I've started debating this exact setup due to the weight savings.

I really planned on going with the 37" Toyo M/T's....but man, I'm worried about adding 20lbs to each corner of the truck. That's similar to adding 700lbs to the bed of the truck. I'm afraid the performance loss would be incredible not to mention the mpg changes. I come from high hp cars, this would be my first truck and I'm struggling with the idea of sacrificing that much performance just for looks.