Pics of your A-Pillar mounted lights.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
Sorry to thread jack but what hood protector is that and are you happy with it?
It's the Bug Guard/Bug Shield from Ford. I like it because it's low profile. I don't think it does much for keeping bugs off the window, it's more for keeping rock chips off the hood. They put gravel on the highway in the winter here.

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
I prefer the looks of the LP4's because they are more round, and I feel like they match the look of the truck better than the square. Blacking out the interior side of light is a good idea.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I prefer the looks of the LP4's because they are more round, and I feel like they match the look of the truck better than the square. Blacking out the interior side of light is a good idea.
man those LP4’s are current hogs. a pair is good for 15a ! a pair of XL80’s weigh in at 11 amps.

V6Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you like those mounts? Are they solid? I was looking at them for myself.

I can probably speak on their behalf and say that they are amazing and very solid. I’ve had XL80s on SDHQ mounts for 1.5 years now, daily driven, and is still rock solid, no fading either.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can probably speak on their behalf and say that they are amazing and very solid. I’ve had XL80s on SDHQ mounts for 1.5 years now, daily driven, and is still rock solid, no fading either.
Yep i agree 100. Rock solid even up to 100 mph on dirt i can't even tell the lights are wiggling.