Pics of new hood graphic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dje9599

Reaction score
I need to replace my hood graphic, what’s the cost on the new graphic installed? And who did you bring it to, body shop? Looks great!!

OP
OP
Meat2022

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need to replace my hood graphic, what’s the cost on the new graphic installed? And who did you bring it to, body shop? Looks great!!
I purchased it from Rocky Mountain Graphics. You will get the options to pick the 4 different color options per section. They gave me a military discount so it was 280. 00 normal price was like 350.00. I took it to the graphics shop nearby that does wraps and all that. I removed the old one and they installed the new one. It cost me 150.00 for install.

weimer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you! My God was that thing a pain to get off. About 3 hrs with a hairdryer lol....but I got it done lol.
Looks great. What kind of shape was it in? Mine looks like a bunch of little cracks. Probably going to be a nightmare to take off.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Thank you! My God was that thing a pain to get off. About 3 hrs with a hairdryer lol....but I got it done lol.

Yeah its time consuming….now try doing this as part of your job LOL. Full lettering on hood both sides and tailgate, even removing tint thats not legal. Just happy we dont have to put them on, even though they’ve asked us if we could a couple times.