Pics of my AMB LEDs so far....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do not have a moonroof. I guess that is the difference.

ah-ha mystery solved!

Moon roof trucks = 1 dome light in the back
Non-moon roof trucks = 3 dome lights in the back

Has anybody else heard from AMB? Some of the questions in the holiday special thread are still unanswered, I sent him a couple PMs, still noword back. I'd really like to get my truck all done with LEDs. Paying extra for convenience is turning out to not be worth it.

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Reptar, I was talking to you all Saturday afternoon about this but yesterday was Sunday and I had plans that didnt allow me to be by a computer. I'm going to go ahead and look over both of these threads now and hopefully answer everything you all need.

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Reptar, I was talking to you all Saturday afternoon about this but yesterday was Sunday and I had plans that didnt allow me to be by a computer. I'm going to go ahead and look over both of these threads now and hopefully answer everything you all need.

Yeah that's no problem. Like I said I tried not to be impatient and keep in mind it was a weekend, most vendors aren't even around on Saturday, so I appreciate the feedback on Saturday. It's just tough with cool new mods waiting to go on my truck, it's like a kid at Christmas and telling him nooooo you can't play with your new R/C car till the battery charges lol It can be torture! lol

Replying to the other thread now with additional questions/details.