Pics Of My 2013 Black SCAB now that its cleaned up a bit...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Big Rig

Big Rig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear ya ..anytime someone would get theres I was like Please post pics!!!!!!....lol
you are gonna love your truck!! :)

Thanks for all the compliments...Man, dude..its all good..I race BMX so I get called both of those alot...lol

My black SCAB was born 2/4 and is less than a week away. Thank you for posting pics the bad ass beast!

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

LOL!!! I'm not evil..women dont get nowhere but hated on and dispised when you do that crap...lol
Its all good, its a good workout for the arms...wax on wax off!

i know exactly what you mean. haha, i just had to be a smart ass

um tina, why? maybe you should be more.... um.... conservative.... to his wants until he cleans the truck? hahaha

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Thanks for the heads up but Im gonna be out of town for a BMX race that weekend :(

You should check out the black hills run over Memorial Day, there's one spot left

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Those are in the Culd de sac, Thats the Citys problem, not my property..they shrink up in the summer a little ...lol

First I only noticed the truck but now is the time to fill those cracks.