Pics from todays S1 Reverse Lights install on 2019 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you get the wide, spot or clear lights? Not sure which would be better. Oh I did find this:
Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)

Spot: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)

Work/Scene: Excellent work light or “scene light” with an extremely smooth circle that projects about 40ft. This pattern is not suitable for driving. (Lighting Zone 7)

Last edited:

SuperX1964

Reaction score
I have the same set up and they work great. A huge early morning or night time help with my old eyes and tinted glass. I have issues so I did flip the light covers so the Baja Design logo would be right side up.

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered it with you detail instructions should not be a big deal to install.