Picking up my Lead Foot today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

500mag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't had my KM3s off-road yet, but I'll let you know how they do when I do.
Had them in the hunting field today, after a pheasant tower shoot, wet field, plenty of mud. I have to say they performed admirably, basically no wheelspin unless I goosed it on purpose, they just dig and go.

OP
OP
E

erolivas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had them in the hunting field today, after a pheasant tower shoot, wet field, plenty of mud. I have to say they performed admirably, basically no wheelspin unless I goosed it on purpose, they just dig and go.

Thanks for the feedback. I haven’t pulled the trigger on them yet, but I plan on soon. Any rubbing issues while off-roading?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paul Walker poster in the background got me in the feels! You need to make a Youtube channel and mini-vlog this because it's good stuff.

OP
OP
E

erolivas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paul Walker poster in the background got me in the feels! You need to make a Youtube channel and mini-vlog this because it's good stuff.

Thanks man! I might just do that.

500mag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do recall you mentioned no rubbing, but I thought I’d ask again since you took it off-roading. Are you running stock wheels?

Yes, I like the all black look, bought a torque wrench and changed out the chrome lugs for black. I had black Rockstar IIs on my last truck (F250), and like that look, but the disadvantage of most of the aftermarket wheels is different backspacing and consequently the tires hang out further and throw mud all over the truck. Since these factory wheels were all black, I didn't feel the urge to replace them.

OP
OP
E

erolivas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I like the all black look, bought a torque wrench and changed out the chrome lugs for black. I had black Rockstar IIs on my last truck (F250), and like that look, but the disadvantage of most of the aftermarket wheels is different backspacing and consequently the tires hang out further and throw mud all over the truck. Since these factory wheels were all black, I didn't feel the urge to replace them.

Relation Racing Wheels RR2-V 17x8.5 0 offset on stock KO2’s stick out a bit further. No rubbing on stock tires. I still need to adjust the front Fox coil overs to deal with the rake caused by the Deavers +3. I might have some slight rubbing once I go to 37” with the current wheel. I’ve thought about going with the OEM forged bead locks.