Picked up my second, new (to me) Raptor the other day…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RocknRaptor

Reaction score
Hi gents. My first post. Looking to spice up this gen 2. Picked up a week ago. 2018. 42k miles. Fully loaded with every option. Stock.

I had a Gen1 (2014) and sold it in 2019. I miss it dearly.

Plans:
Needs a leveling - I had Geisers on my 14 and considering them again. Seems like lots of debate between the geiser, eibach, and collar nowadays. I will also do the rear with deavers, drop shackle, and SVC bumps. Id love to do the real deal, 3.0’s all around but I just can’t justify the expense right now since I sunk too much money into my new ‘22 M3.

Bumper - going SVC again with lights, of course. Going with their intercooler and Mojave bumper.

I am +/- on glass. I want to run at least 37s. Would LOVE to run 40s- which will need glass for sure.

This truck won’t see a crazy amount of off road time, unfortunately. My schedule is just too crazy and after flipping a side by side 4 years ago and braking T1 and T2, my wife isn’t too excited about my time on the dirt anymore. Lol.

Also, a tune. Going with MPT most likely.

If I go 40s I may need to mess with the gearing too.

I’m going to visit the dudes at SVC in the near future - it’s been a while since I’ve given them my money. Lol. Fortunately and unfortunately, I live close by.

Good to be here! Cheers and happy 4th of July!!

Attachments

• 9D0700FC-1223-49DB-A036-C91C4AAD6DFB.jpeg
    9D0700FC-1223-49DB-A036-C91C4AAD6DFB.jpeg
    302.7 KB · Views: 80
  • 4CCD712F-7393-473A-B268-1E73EACA8D18.jpeg
    4CCD712F-7393-473A-B268-1E73EACA8D18.jpeg
    248.5 KB · Views: 80
OP
OP
RocknRaptor

RocknRaptor

Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
#OneLessprius

First thing I’d do is put a good final coat of paint over that primer grey :p
Lol.
I do have a Prius, too. I have one hell of a work commute. ‍♂️ #carpoolstickerftw

It’s nice to have options and to have the proper car/truck (tool) for the job! Haha.

Lol, love that primer grey!! To be honest, I was after avalanche Grey (my all-time favorite raptor color) but couldn’t find one in decent condition. I am stoked to hear avalanche is making a comeback!

Thanks dude!

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice looking truck. Welcome back. Get those mods going and spend that gas money you save on the Raptor!

Enjoy it.

OP
OP
RocknRaptor

RocknRaptor

Reaction score
40’s would be rad! Congrats on the truck - I just got an avalanche grey the color is unreal!
Agreed! Thank you. I LOVE avalanche. Tried to find one worthwhile near me but they were all beat to shit. Got LFG. I will likely sell in a year or two and buy new in avalanche since it’s coming back.
Enjoy your truck dude!