Picked up my 2011 Orange SCrew TODAY!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
hungerforraptor

hungerforraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a little bit of time to play today, this truck is freaking amazing. The engine sounds bad ass, and the power when I press the pedal, Holy Crap!!! its going to be hard to get decent mileage out of this thing, but I don't care. I didn't buy it cause I was concerned about fuel mileage.
I have not even had it for 24hours yet and this truck is turning heads, had a guy pull up next to me at the light saying he loves the truck. Brought my camera to take pictures, but stupid me didn't check to make sure battery was charged. I take and post pictures tomorrow. We are supposed to get 10inches of snow, hopefully I can take some bad ass pictures. Did I mention I love this freaking truck.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice Hunger!!! That first day is a good one!! When you get the camera charged up, try and get a good action shot in the snow to submit for the February Picture Contest. You could win a cool Raptor hat, courtesy of your FRF staff.

OP
OP
hungerforraptor

hungerforraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Few More Pics

A few more shots.

Line-X bed Liner will be done next wednesday. Rigid Industries 20" E series light, and 4" dully on order. Will paint door handles to match rest of truck (don't like how they feel right now) and will definitely get some front splash guards.

Second pic is of the hood graphic at night in my garage with just the garage light on, not bad for a cell phone camera.

Attachments

• IMG_0771.jpg
    IMG_0771.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMAG0101.jpg
    IMAG0101.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_0772.jpg
    IMG_0772.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 42

IRONMAN

Reaction score