Picked up a new bike, no sag, all good

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
#Respect

You do have a ways to go though. A lot of guys on FRF have picked up their Raptor, and probably just rep with a bike.

I hope they’ve done something about those pesky ABS module failures and total brake loss.

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Real nice setup! Congratulations. Bike is gonna be a blast!!!

I owned a F 850 a while back and a F 650GS before that and they were a blast to ride. I can only imagine what that baby must feel like

Safe travels

NE Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice, I had no idea what kind of power those bikes had but I just looked it up. That bike must rip. I ride a road glide but I just restored an old XR650L and I am having a blast on it going on road to off road.

JustDennis

Reaction score
Very nice, I had no idea what kind of power those bikes had but I just looked it up. That bike must rip. I ride a road glide but I just restored an old XR650L and I am having a blast on it going on road to off road.
I ride a Road Glide as well (2017 RGS). Have several other bikes too. Good to see other riders on here as well.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haven't even tried to put my bike in my Raptor.... Or my f350. Pretty sure it'd mess up the tailgate. How much does that Beemer weigh?

View attachment 145568

Not unless you plan on parking it there & taking a lunch break. The ramps support some of the weight on the ground on the way up & in, I've had fully loaded up 4x4 Quad in the back before no problems, your fully dressed cruiser def weighs more, but I doubt by much, & the second that front tire hits the bed the weight over the tailgate is cut dramatically. I'd be more weary about damaging the bike to be honest those things are tippy & chromey & expensive all over. 4wd Quad? Totally different story - only thing I always recommend when it comes to 4x4 quads....back it in!!!! Only took 1 time not having it secured tightly enough & either parking brake gave or popped outta gear or both but on my last GM truck had it roll forward few inches coming to a stop light & the front rack kissed the 3 piece rear window & shattered into a million pieces lol - backing in never will happen tires press up against the cab.

To OP - wouldn't expect a 550-600 lb (guessing) bike to "weigh down" the truck at all in terms of feeling it in acceleration/braking - am impressed it didn't cause nose-high stance.....put some more miles/payloads on it & that may change - dunno, I have had 1000 lbs in bed before & it prob sat a tad nose high, you're only @ 1/2 the rated capacity though so really should be a piece of cake like it was.