Picked up a 2019 Raptor Yesterday (Chattanooga, TN)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomG

Reaction score
Short version is I finally pulled the trigger and picked up a nicely loaded '19 Raptor yesterday from Mountain View Ford in Chattanooga. They have two others on the lot as well. I was able to negotiate somewhere in the neighborhood of 5-6k off MSRP (it's hard to know where I ended up on the discount, as I traded in a '13 Platinum SCREW).

I dealt with Chris Yancey (423 243 8976) at MV Ford. He's an awesome retired navy serviceman. It was the smoothest, professional, no-nonsense car buying experience I have ever had (and I've owned a number of 911's and other specialty vehicles).

If you're looking for a blue or silver loaded '19, call Chris!

https://www.mtnviewford.com/all-inv...H&dl.isModal=&dl.params=&dl.widgetName=Search

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!
Pictures... or it’s really a prius :p

McMillan

Reaction score
Mullinax in Fl and Bama have all colors left same discounts, a few are base but most are loaded. 25 still in stock mostly at florida dealers

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

TomG

Reaction score
It's so nice that these trucks are finally seeing some discounts. I've always wanted one, but was unwilling to pay MSRP or over.

Cronex

Reaction score
Congrats and Welcome. I too live in Chattanooga. I made my purchase from 5 star Ford in Warner Robins GA. Long ride home last night. I too got a great deal.. 8k off.