Piano for Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Henry F. Miller spinet piano.
Plays well, nice piece of furniture.
Asking Price: $300

Attachments

• Henry F. Miller spinet piano 1.jpg
    Henry F. Miller spinet piano 1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 126
  • Henry F. Miller spinet piano 2.jpg
    Henry F. Miller spinet piano 2.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 105

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My mom had a piano couldnt sell it and we didnt know what to do with it so I called a local church they said to donate it. I did that. It originally cost my dad $45 when he bought it, it went as a tax deduction on my taxes for $3800. If you cant sell it might be better to give it away to a charity and take the deduction.

OP
OP
Ruger

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks, Hockster. Yes, that's the option. But it probably would sit and get dusty in a church. If it was in a family's home it might bring music and joy to them. Music can do that with its eyes shut.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Hockster. Yes, that's the option. But it probably would sit and get dusty in a church. If it was in a family's home it might bring music and joy to them. Music can do that with its eyes shut.

Well, i should have also said that we gave it to the church and they gave it to a family that needed it for a child. It was repaired and used by the family. Hope it sells!!!