PIAA fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Most Light hookups come with a single bolt hook-up. Mprice's mod should work just as well given the gauge of the steel bracket he used. Periodic adjustments may be necessary, but the lighting effect is definately better.

OP
OP
mprice1234

mprice1234

Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Add angle piece

looks good, but will that bracket stay straight with only 1 bolt?

If you look at the first picture I plan on adding a piece of angle iron on top of the bar stock were that extra hole is to brace the bar stock to the cross frame! I'm doing that Friday so I'll include some pictures on this post after I'm done.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a question about the power/switch. I had these 525's on my 2004 and remember that there is a two button switch.

One button was for the power and the other was for the "Mode" which differentiated between the low beam and flood light, correct?

If so, do you have them set up on two AUX switches; one turning power to the lights on and the other turning them between drive and flood lighting?

Please clarify the switch setup you have.

Thanx in advance.

OP
OP
mprice1234

mprice1234

Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Single mode fogs

I have a question about the power/switch. I had these 525's on my 2004 and remember that there is a two button switch.

One button was for the power and the other was for the "Mode" which differentiated between the low beam and flood light, correct?

If so, do you have them set up on two AUX switches; one turning power to the lights on and the other turning them between drive and flood lighting?

Please clarify the switch setup you have.

Thanx in advance.

I have PIAA 510's and they are just fog lights not dual mode. I cut the switch and relay out of the wiring harness that came with the lights but left the inline fuse. The upfitter switches are already fused and have relays but I figured that it wasn't a bad idea to leave the inline fuse holder there and have an extra fuse just incase. I wired the lights to switch 1 and soldered all connections then used heatshrink to cover all soldered connections. Nice thing about the upfitter switches is there only hot when the ignition switch is on so you can't forget to turn the lights off!

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanx. I didn't even catch the fact yours were 510s. I'm looking to put 525s (4) on a light bar. I'm just trying to figure out the switches so I can use the AUX switches.