Photoshop how is this done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a canon PowerShot A630 8.0 mega pixels is it worth fixing the video part or should I just buy a new camera and if I need a new one what is a good one for an idiot that just likes to push a button. Thanks'

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely depends on what you want to use this photo for - if it's just for the web, a Gopro 2 would be a solid solution, but if it's for a large print, I'd use a DSLR.

I agree and disagree with you. Lol, define large print. With 12 MP you can print pretty big. I make a living as a professional photographer so I bring a little to the table. If you have a Canon 1d mark 4 you can shoot 10 fps for 20-30 raw files and maybe 70-80 jpegs. I love it and it's amazing camera but if I'm gonna be in the snow or on the water or any where off the path I want my Gopro's. I can set them up remotely, shoot 1080p video and 11mph photos all day in a shock proof/water proof housing. If I destroy a gopro I'm out $300 max! Compared to $5000 for a 1d mark 4 plus another $1500-$2000 for a quality lens and $200-$300 for a high end pl filter. You can easily print 18x20 prints from a gopro. That's about as big as I would try. Over that get the slr with insurance.

Dave