Photoshop help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGt0007

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys after a trip to a local air museum, I was inspired by WWII fighters with the mouths painted on the nose and wondered what it would look like on my truck.
Can anybody post a pic of that on a black raptor? On a plane you can make the bottom jaw but on our trucks the top of the mouth may be all you can fit between the hood and wheel well. any help?

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Lots of views , I hope thats good news for me!

Milhouse

Reaction score
Is this what you were thinking, BIGt?

There really isn't a whole lot of room to do something on the front fenders.

Attachments

• raptorFlyingTiger.jpg
    raptorFlyingTiger.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 111

Banned
Reaction score
Is this what you were thinking, BIGt?

There really isn't a whole lot of room to do something on the front fenders.

yeah thats what i was thinking.
but really theres not enough room.
and it just doesnt really fit the raptor in terms of styling.

OP
OP
BIGt0007

BIGt0007

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Millhouse that's what I was thinkin! What's it look like with top jaw only? I'll try and get some pics of more examples

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

What if you made the mouth smaller, more closed and added an eye? Possible? Maybe bring mouth opening behind head light then taper back over wheel well? I found tons on google images under WWII nose art but cant get them posted with iPad.