photoshop help please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am still on the fence about line xing the rocker panels on my white raptor when it gets here. If anyone has photoshop could you add in black to the rocker panels down the side of the truck just so I can get a feel of how it looks. here is a pic from another post (thanks ADD) my line x guy is gonna make it as smooth as possible so it wont look too dirty. Any help with a photoshopped pic of a white raptor with black along the bottom will be much appreciated

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/attachments/f38/1508d1298064266-stealth-bumper-white-raptor-003-jpg

OP
OP
troycrna

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didnt realize that wasnt a crew cab in the picture, but mine will be a screw

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Troy, I'll do better than Photoshop... I'm planning on Line-xing my rocker panels too and will hopefully get it done in the next 2-3 weeks.... I'll post pics when it happens.

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Troy, I'll do better than Photoshop... I'm planning on Line-xing my rocker panels too and will hopefully get it done in the next 2-3 weeks.... I'll post pics when it happens.

I tried to get mine fender flairs wheel wells and bed done a several months ago but they told me I would have to leave it with them for a couple days cuz of the cold wet weather. Decided to wait. The guy was doing a blue ranger that was very close to blue flame. He was color matching the bed and it looked great got me thinking maybe I should do everything in blue but im still not sure.

Hey 6.2 could you take a pic of my truck and photoshop it with matching fender flairs and one with black fender flairs?