Photo Stitch from Centralia, PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I used to go here to offroad and take pictures of abandoned and forgotten coal mine equipment and heavy haulers...

attachment.php

Attachments

• apano.jpg
    apano.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 347

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Ah, know that area quite well, about 1hr from my house, used to ride quads their all the time, great trails, coal hills etc. these days YOU have to buy a permit from the coal companies to ride there.

OP
OP
swoop1156

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
whoa that's crazy. did you take that pic?
Yeah, I did! I think it's 9 pictures put together.
Ah, know that area quite well, about 1hr from my house, used to ride quads their all the time, great trails, coal hills etc. these days YOU have to buy a permit from the coal companies to ride there.

You do?! Never heard of that and I don't think anyone else that goes there knows that either! Glad I never got stopped -- I've been there with three different trucks about 7 times. We even had a "National Meet" on the Ford Ranger forum I was on with easily 20+ trucks.

OP
OP
swoop1156

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Blast from the past! Thanks for the comment. I miss roaming around all those backroads.

RevlimitrSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to spend a lot of time there, the speed shop in town was one of less than a handfull of places in Pa where I could get parts for my Maico dirt bikes back in the day. I'm not sure if the shop moved or closed up but I think the building was still standing last time I was through there.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2