Photo Shopped Raptor Images?? So Amazing you might think so…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kurtj29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice pictures, great looking truck. But are you saying no "Photoshop" or significant post processing on these photos? Looks like a lot of contrast, clarity, details enhancement. Those pictures were processed pretty heavily either in an app, with a filter or something. The clouds always give it away - the edges on the clouds are starting to fall apart in a lot of the pictures... A better way is to mask the clouds with a gradient mask and process the land and truck - looks a little better and not as processed. Great pictures and a beautiful truck.

1659301662108.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Nice pictures, great looking truck. But are you saying no "Photoshop" or significant post processing on these photos? Looks like a lot of contrast, clarity, details enhancement. Those pictures were processed pretty heavily either in an app, with a filter or something. The clouds always give it away - the edges on the clouds are starting to fall apart in a lot of the pictures... A better way is to mask the clouds with a gradient mask and process the land and truck - looks a little better and not as processed. Great pictures and a beautiful truck.

View attachment 365608
Oh an expert, thanks for your trolling..errrr advice. I am not a professional photographer/troll like you. I of course “worked” the image with what I have available to me ( the basic edit tools that come on the I-Pad) if you would like to buy me a photo editing program….well I wouldn’t use it anyway, it already takes to much time.
”Photo Shopped” to me means putting a fake background behind your Raptor. All of my background material is real, just like your goat milk lattes :)
We ALL look forward to you sharing your pictures of you and your Raptor rocking through the Starfuxks Drive Thruuuuu ;)
Oh wait, I see your trolling from the heart of communism in the Great NW,
in that case, No Offense…..

Last edited:

Kurtj29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh an expert, thanks for your trolling..errrr advice. I am not a professional photographer/troll like you. I of course “worked” the image with what I have available to me ( the basic edit tools that come on the I-Pad) if you would like to buy me a photo editing program….well I wouldn’t use it anyway, it already takes to much time.
”Photo Shopped” to me means putting a fake background behind your Raptor. All of my background material is real, just like your goat milk lattes :)
We ALL look forward to you sharing your pictures of you and your Raptor rocking through the Starfuxks Drive Thruuuuu ;)
Oh wait, I see your trolling from the heart of communism in the Great NW,
in that case, No Offense…..
Ha, ha, fair point, plus a humorous put down - I deserved and appreciate it. I would say you have great pictures.

I don't have a Raptor yet, kind of missed the market and won't pay $25K over MSRP, I'll wait.

And you are certainly right about the PNW being the heart of communism - 85% of the county I live in voted for Biden. But I am trapped here because of my career choice - web development, but planning our escape when I retire in a few.

I have a 2019 Limited and do "off road it" - I mostly like the dunes down in Oregon, but do the Cascades outside Seattle. I have had Jeeps and my last truck was a ZR2. I just acquired some Raptor 17" wheel take offs and was going to put KO2 33" tires on it - the 22's suck and are a joke. Thinking about adding the Raptor's Torsen limited slip front differential and upgrading the shocks and calling it good. (Basically upgrading to Tremor capability) It has the Raptor engine, better than spending $52,000 on a new Raptor with trade in and the ADM... I wonder how far I could push the Limited? I like to push the truck until I get it stuck...

1659380225238.png

But hey, where can I get those goat milk lattes?

Last edited:

grleon65

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha, ha, fair point, plus a humorous put down - I deserved and appreciate it. I would say you have great pictures.

I don't have a Raptor yet, kind of missed the market and won't pay $25K over MSRP, I'll wait.

And you are certainly right about the PNW being the heart of communism - 85% of the county I live in voted for Biden. But I am trapped here because of my career choice - web development, but planning our escape when I retire in a few.

I have a 2019 Limited and do "off road it" - I mostly like the dunes down in Oregon, but do the Cascades outside Seattle. I have had Jeeps and my last truck was a ZR2. I just acquired some Raptor 17" wheel take offs and was going to put KO2 33" tires on it - the 22's suck and are a joke. Thinking about adding the Raptor's Torsen limited slip front differential and upgrading the shocks and calling it good. (Basically upgrading to Tremor capability) It has the Raptor engine, better than spending $52,000 on a new Raptor with trade in and the ADM... I wonder how far I could push the Limited? I like to push the truck until I get it stuck...

View attachment 365675

But hey, where can I get those goat milk lattes?
C'mon Man! If you're in Web Dev then you just need a laptop and an internet connection. Just like the last recession in 2008, if you're good you can still find a job in IT.

Anyway, don't mess with the Bun. @John M BUNMAN FWIW, I use irfanview to do quick edits on pictures unless I'm really trying hard to print something.

Kurtj29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, all my developers get to work from home. But management needs to be in the office for some reason... I'm currently sitting on a floor with about 3 people on it - before the pandemic there were probably a 100 people or more on this floor. Kind of lonely. I look out on a completely empty Microsoft building across the street. Companies are just waiting for the recession - once the job market gets tight - they will call everyone back in the office. So if you are WFH - enjoy it while you can.