phoenix tesla system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The software from him just fixed a lot of the little nuances with the setup, plus it fixes a lot of the weird settings nomenclatures. Also, he has the live wallpapers, boot menus, etc. Definitely worth the money.

roush_14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the oem backup camera and front camera work with this setup? Im not as concerned about the front one but the back one is a necessity.

Jedijoy13

Reaction score
Curious if any of you were able to get sergey's radio theme to work in place of having to go through sync 2 like in the 2018 f150… which I'm guessing is sync 3?:
Screenshot_20220324-144628.png

Jedijoy13

Reaction score
sorry about the confusion, I wasn't talking about the issue in the post. like most others here, I have Sync 2 as well. I would like that radio screen interface that is shown in the screen shot to show up and can't seem to get it. I use the radio the old fashioned way with the old Sync 2 interface.

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
sorry about the confusion, I wasn't talking about the issue in the post. like most others here, I have Sync 2 as well. I would like that radio screen interface that is shown in the screen shot to show up and can't seem to get it. I use the radio the old fashioned way with the old Sync 2 interface.

You don't have that interface? That's the interface for the PX6 unit that you should see in startup. The only way to get into the old Sync 2 screen is by manually switching to it.

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone have a review of the 13 inch Android 10 ?

@Cody Templeton does the factory sub work like normal?
I was wondering if you added the line out because you were going away from factory amp/sub or was it because the factory sub no longer works.

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone have a review of the 13 inch Android 10 ?

@Cody Templeton does the factory sub work like normal?
I was wondering if you added the line out because you were going away from factory amp/sub or was it because the factory sub no longer works.

Factory sub works fine without having to do anything. I added the line converter because I wanted to remove the factory sub. I'm still using the factory Sony amp for the speakers, but the JL sub has its own separate amp. As far as the Android 10 unit goes I have one in my 2004 allroad and it's quite a bit faster than the Android 9 PX6 unit. The downside is that Sergey doesn't have firmware yet for the Android 10 units, so there's no customization and any bugs the Android 10 units have don't have much for customer support yet.